I have decided to cancel this month’s Museums Showoff because of the situation with Covid-19. I would rather people didn’t put themselves at risk of infection through unnecessary rush hour travel and spending time in a crowded venue.
I am going to see if we can do some kind of online alternative instead and will let you know if I figure that out.
Either way, we should have a show on May 19th (fingers crossed risk from Covid-19 will be greatly reduced by then) so watch this space!
Apologies for the disappointing news.